Why Choose Mechdyne?
Because no one Does Broad-based Technology Better.
We lead the AV/IT revolution with our technology systems and our reputation. We are relentless in innovating better ways to solve the world's leading challenges. We help drive innovation as technology partners for elite organizations in industries ranging from oil and gas to manufacturing, education and research, to the military. As we merge the best ideas in engineering, system design, and software/hardware integration, we create innovative solutions that meet our clients' needs.
Don't take our word for it. Let our track record speak for itself.
Audiovisual and Information Technology World Firsts:
- 5-sided CAVE (France) - The first 5-sided commercial automated virtual environment (CAVE) installed in France at Renault.
- SFF CAVE - The first Small Form Factor Computer Aided Virtual Environment (SFF CAVE) developed to dramatically reduce footprint requirements of a traditional CAVE while maintaining its high-resolution and brightness.
- getReal3D™ for Unity - The first demonstration of Unity's game engine in a CAVE.
- T-FLEX - Built the first patented T-FLEX.
- Mosaic™ - The first stereoscopic capable 3D projection cube for scalable tiled walls.
- 4K 6-sided CAVE (Middle East) - Installed the first 4K 6-sided CAVE in the Middle East at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST).
- ACE™ Dual View - The first tracked dual-view stereo from a single projector.
- Mobil-FLEX™ - The first portable large-scale, reconfigurable visualization system.
- World's First 4K by 4K Stereoscopic Visualization System - Highest resolution visualization system ever built as part of Iowa State University's 6-sided CAVE. (100 megapixels of resolution and 96 channel PC graphics cluster).
- Beacon 4K™ - The first patented eight-mexapixel, highest resolution active stereo projection system.
- SuperCAVE - The first 5-sided SuperCAVE projection-cube system installed at the Los Alamos National Lab.
- ROVR™ - The first comprehensive, ultra-portable stereoscopic display.
- Beacon - The first simultaneous dual-mode stereoscopic projector that offers active and passive viewing at the same time.
- Beacon XG - The first XGA (1024 x 768) resolution active stereo LCD projector.
- 1600 x 1200 UXGA Projection System - The first ultra high-resolution, digital, active stereoscopic 1600 x 1200 UXGA projection system.
- CURV™ - The first rear-projected curved-screen theater display.
- DuraFloor™ - The first durable projection surface for immersive room floors, color matched to wall screens.
- Stereoscopic DLP® Projection Technology - The first public display of stereoscopic DLP® projection technology at Supercomputing.
- 6-sided CAVE (U.S.) - Installed the first 6-sided CAVE in the U.S. at Iowa State University.
- FLEX™ - The first large-scale, reconfigurable visualization system.
- PC-based CAVE - Developed and built the first PC-based CAVEs for the Industrial Technology Research Institute and the National Museum of Marine Biology, both in Taiwan.
- CAVELib™ and trackd™ - Commercialization of software technology for immersive displays.
- Seamless Corners™ - The first engineered structure for immersive and reconfigurable rooms that eliminated shadowing and minimized visible corner seams.