Mechdyne’s Level 2 team acts as an extension of our Level 1 services or as an extension of our clients’ internal teams. Mechdyne’s team is ready to assist users whether they are at the office or working remotely. The Remote Level 2 team specifically addresses the challenges of a mobile and distributed workforce. If end-user support requires more than just a phone call, the Mechdyne desktop team provides a personal touch by arriving desk-side to troubleshoot problems
Level 2 IT Support
Level 2 services include:
- Break/fix, configuration issues, and general hardware troubleshooting
- Diagnosing and resolving software, operating system, business application, and connectivity issues
- Software installations and updates
- Configuring email in all OS environments
- Mapping drives and printers
- Peripheral and network troubleshooting
- Mobile device activation and support
- Active Directory account administration
Installs, Moves, Adds, & Changes (IMAC) requests can disrupt user productivity. Mechdyne will make the transition as easy as possible. Our technicians can deploy new equipment, refresh existing equipment, transfer data, install software and hardware, and assist with projects such as Operating System upgrades. The technicians document each process to ensure consistency and accuracy and can train end-users on changes that were made.
Desktop standardization can help to drastically reduce complex support issues related to non-standard and un-tested environments. Mechdyne’s Level 2 technicians create and manage standard desktop/laptop images, keeping end-user PCs up-to-date with the latest approved software packages and operating systems.
Additional Level 2 Services
- Smartphones and tablets are critical tools for employees to stay connected when working remotely. Increasingly, more business is being conducted through mobile devices and supporting mobile device deployment presents key challenges to corporate IT departments
- Mechdyne’s Level 2 team has extensive experience provisioning, deploying, and supporting mobile devices, which allows internal IT teams to focus on strategic business objectives and maintaining high standards of support throughout the organization.
- Proactive Management (PM) is a way for organizations to outsource the ongoing administration of device security, monthly deployment of Windows, and select third-party application patches across laptops, desktops, and servers.
- Mechdyne’s Level 2 team takes an active role in monitoring and remediating issues during the patching process, handling detected virus and malware threats, and even ensuring things like low disk space are resolved before it impacts an employee’s ability to work.
- Audiovisual (AV) support & maintenance must be more than just break/fix. System usage and downtime affect productivity. Mechdyne's AV Services team specializes in supporting AV systems from collaboration spaces and conference rooms to complex visualization and VR spaces.
- Whether an organization is looking for day-to-day support to keep users productive or just preventative maintenance to protect its technology investment, Mechdyne's team is ready to keep your systems working, so your users can keep working.