Expertise matters. Our experienced engineers offer years of success in building and maintaining customized network solutions. From complete network management to strategic, consultative assessments, our specialists have seen it, done it, and are there to share their focused knowledge with your organization. Vendor-certified yet vendor-neutral, we support Microsoft, HP, Dell, IBM, Cisco, Symantec, McAfee, and others.
Remote Infrastructure Management
Our Remote Infrastructure Management services are designed to keep your network and server infrastructure running smoothly and efficiently, and in the process, reducing the burden on your existing infrastructure staff. Our team of certified network engineers will ensure a more proactive approach to maintaining your business-critical infrastructure devices and can also handle Remote Level 3 service requests as they arise. Our ongoing tasks include the following:
- Review weekly security and system logs
- Research new OS releases/patches and develop upgrade paths and schedules as necessary
- Evaluate security advisory alerts and make appropriate recommendations
- Examine network monitoring alerts and assess utilization trends
Our Infrastructure Management services can also be combined with our Network Monitoring Solution (NMS), resulting in a comprehensive, turnkey program for monitoring and maintaining your complex network infrastructure.
Network Monitoring & Security
Our Cisco-certified engineers will protect your data and lower the cost of virus or intrusion recovery by keeping your network in-step with the latest security measures critical to your routers, switches, firewalls, and virtual private networks. Solutions include:
- Risk assessment and remediation
- Security design and implementation
- Network monitoring and escalation processing
- Mobile device security and management
Active Directory Services
Active Directory Sometimes migrations and upgrades stem from a merger or acquisition. Other times you simply need to update your operating system or active directory to the latest version. In either case, our technicians can help you complete these critical assignments by deploying proven processes that facilitate smooth changes to your infrastructure. The services include:
- Design and implementation
- Migration planning and execution
Data Protection Services
We understand the absolute importance of securing your data. We offer extensive experience in developing successful, and repeatable, disaster recovery plans. Industry-leading best practices, software, and hardware technologies are at the heart of our online backup and recovery solutions, including:
- Disaster recovery planning
- Online data backup and recovery
- Anti-virus protection
- Data encryption
A stable and secure e-mail environment is mission-critical, with interruptions in service impacting both productivity and profit. From the initial design and planning of your messaging system to deployments and migrations, our IT specialists are here to help. Our Messaging Solutions include:
- Support for the latest version of Microsoft Exchange
- Exchange solution development
- Migration planning and execution
- Exchange recovery analysis and remediation
IT Consulting Services
- Our team offers a wide range of database consulting services to meet the needs of your organization.
- Our MS SQL Server solutions include:
Design and development
Audit and review
Disaster recovery and high-availability bench-marking
- Our engineers are problem-solvers, integrating the latest technologies with practical, hands-on experience. Our team will assess your network environment and assets as well as recommend and implement IT strategies that are aligned with your company’s business objectives.
- Our experts can assist in defining your overall strategy for upgrading and replacing hardware and software. They can also provide scheduling, announcements, and training for deployments, archiving and transferring of data, managing end-user sign-off, and creating a support structure that works in parallel with the dedicated support team.