Mobile workforces are here to stay. They extend an organization’s reach to new employees and new clients, providing opportunities and challenges not experienced at such a large scale in years past. This shift in operations means many organizations have employees connecting to internal networks from endpoints globally. While the flexibility to connect to internal resources from anywhere in the world is incredibly positive, the potential threat impact can feel daunting. With most organizational hacking events starting with endpoints connecting to the network, it’s more vital than ever to ensure company assets are protected. Endpoint management services (EMS) are more important for productivity and security than ever.
Manage patches, monitor your network, and secure endpoints
IT Environment Management
Why Endpoint & Server Management Matters
Many organizations’ servers and devices are running on outdated and unsupported operating systems. It can be hard to keep up with the ever-changing pace of technology. But running unsupported applications puts your company at a major risk of security threats. Outdated and unpatched devices become a ticking time bomb on your network, just waiting to explode and bring your business operations to a screeching halt. While managing so many endpoints can feel like a major undertaking, replacing legacy operating systems and patching modern applications to operate on supported versions is the best way to increase security and enhance capabilities. Upgrading also results in new functionality and improved productivity and effectiveness of your operating system as a whole.
Benefits of Endpoint Management Services
Use an IT Services Partner to Keep Up
Many IT departments just don’t have the bandwidth to keep up with the latest threats and patches required to minimize endpoint security risks. Partnering with an experienced IT service team can help ensure endpoints, network switches and routers, and servers are updated and secure to minimize the risk of disruptions that impact the flow of everyday business. From server upgrades to desktop and laptop updates for thousands of employees, we’ve got you covered. Our Remote Level 2 team monitors the patch cycle and remediates any issues.
Next Generation Cyber Threat Prevention
Mechdyne’s Endpoint Detection and Response Solution offers a robust cybersecurity system to protect organizations’ data secure endpoints.
Mechdyne's Endpoint Management Service (EMS) includes...
- Alleviate the strain on internal teams with monthly Windows and Office patch management
- Respond to events faster through automated alerts, notifications, and reporting
- Continuously secure the environment with automatic detection of new devices on the network
- Simplify and integrate application patch management into the monthly patch process
- Securely use business applications like Adobe, Cisco Webex, Google Drive, and more
- Stay ahead of new threats with AI & Machine Learning-powered threat detection
- Protect users and systems from online threats with DNS filtering
- Stop threats from infecting other endpoints with automatic device quarantine
- Save time by letting our team review, approve, and stage monthly updates released by Microsoft and third-party vendors
- Standardize patch schedules through management agent patch deployment
- Understand the state of the environment through status, device health, and security health reporting
- Stay focused on critical projects with a remote remediation team that is ready to address issues
Increase your cyber security protection and decrease organization vulnerability with our Endpoint & Server Management services today. Let us know how we can help!
Not ready to speak with an expert?
Are Bring Your Own Device/BYOD Policies Putting Your Organization at Risk?
In our current age when cybertheft and compromise are becoming almost daily occurrences, organizations must raise the bar on security, re-evaluate best practices and carefully reassess the BYOD strategy.