Don’t let technology issues
stop teachers from teaching
or students from learning.
If your school has enacted remote learning,
or a hybrid approach,
your teachers and students need
a strong supplemental support team
when technology breaks down.
Mechdyne’s team of US-based professionals are ready to assist when technology gets in the way of learning.
IT and AV help desk support can be a valuable resource when school, home, and office are all one. Technology downtime is frustrating. Mechdyne gets that. We focus on getting technology working quickly and empowering users to avoid recurrences.
As school districts, teachers, and families prepare for the upcoming school year, and the challenges it will bring, worries over technology support should not be an issue.
For Teachers & Schools
AV & IT support is available to provide over-the-phone support for video calls, computer cameras, microphones, overheads, and even projectors.
Less downtime = More class time
For Students & Parents
Mechdyne agents provide over-the-phone support when iPads, Chromebooks, laptops, computer cameras, and microphones don’t work properly.
Don’t let technology hinder learning!
How It Works
- Schools, School Districts, PTOs, etc. set up support through Mechdyne
- Mechdyne provides a single toll-free number for teachers, parents, and students
- We will help with:
- WIFI issues
- Video Call issues (Zoom, WebEx, GoToMeeting, etc.)
- Camera and microphone issues
- School Email issues
- Other remote learning technology issues
- Mechdyne will bill the organization on a monthly basis based on the number of calls we receive
Mechdyne IT & AV Support Benefits
- Professional IT and AV Support technicians identifying and resolving issues
- Professional, award-winning service desk team with certifications from Microsoft, HDI, CTS, & ITIL
- Over 20 years of service desk experience
- Our remote team means that even while learning remotely, access to support is only a phone call away
- Our service desk operates 24x7x365
- Schools, teachers, students, and parents will have a phone number that connects with our service desk agents
- Friendly, satisfaction-oriented support
- Mechdyne prides itself on our customer experience. From the time the phone rings until the issue is resolved, teachers, parents, and students can expect a friendly voice on the line ready to assist and resolve issues.
**PLEASE NOTE – This is not a “Get Help” form. This form is used to contact Mechdyne about setting up our E-Learning Technical Support with Your School.**
It has been sent!