In today’s world, the fastest-growing threat to organizations now comes not from outside the company but from within. Almost half of all data breaches are caused by human error, rather than from a hacker breaking through the technology layers. The most effective cybersecurity plans include cultivating a cyber-smart work environment to create a human barrier against breaches and incidents.
Cybersecurity consists of layers of protection that secure different vectors that attackers use to infiltrate systems. Firewalls and spam filters, while important, will no longer provide the comprehensive barrier that most organizations need to tightly secure their networks.
Mechdyne provides the tools needed to protect organizations against cyber-related attacks and breaches targeted at users. Our tool of choice is Defendify an all-in-one cybersecurity platform. It is flexible, easy to manage, and affordable to deploy.
Defendify offers strong protection and awareness capabilities with options that can be added as organizations require them.
- Threat Alerts
- Clients receive email alerts and notifications about new threats and successful attacks against organizations around the world, plus more that could affect business. The more informed clients are, the better position they will be in.
- Training Videos
- Defendify delivers topical cybersecurity videos and newsletters, communicating relevant topics in fun and engaging ways. Each module includes a short quiz to encourage learning and interaction while providing metrics for adoption.
- Managed Phishing Simulations
- Phishing attacks are one of the most common methods used by cybercriminals to steal information and infiltrate networks. Defendify will send unannounced phishing emails to employees and, if they take the bait, they will be educated immediately at the point of failure with a quick video. Spot-testing teams is a great way to reinforce best practices while tracking and reporting on user engagement.
- Reports and Recommendations
- Insights and suggestions help organizations understand their cybersecurity posture, areas for improvement, and actionable next steps—organizationally and by employee.
Benefits of Mechdyne’s Defendify Cybersecurity Program
As your dedicated advisor, Mechdyne will provide support via email or phone.
Build a plan clearly detailing how to respond in the case of a security incident, including steps to be taken, when they need to happen, and who takes responsibility for what.
A set of reliable, affordable tools for easily managing, monitoring, and continuously improving cybersecurity.
Allows organizations to review cybersecurity data at a glance. The dashboard includes health grades, alerts, reports, recommendations, products and services, users, devices, and more. It is easy to understand and is online all the time.
Defendify walks IT users through simple questions to inventory data, storage, systems, physical security controls, policies, and procedures. Detailed reports are then generated with recommendations for improvement. Grades are provided for key areas to help IT teams understand their cybersecurity posture, allowing them to make educated decisions.
Defendify’s ethical hackers will test boundaries so IT teams can build reinforcements based on that testing. The hackers attempt to gain access and exploit security holes through measured hacking activities and manual technology infiltration. These exercises are critical in proactively uncovering weaknesses and threats while verifying and determining the extent of known vulnerabilities.
Defendify leverages industry-leading software tools to scan networks and systems for vulnerabilities. Mechdyne provides detailed reporting insights so IT teams understand what risks to consider and determine where critical exposure points exist, or likely to develop.