Power users need to access workstations every day, but many work remotely which can cause issues such as:
- It’s harder to maintain and secure valuable assets with workstations leaving the office.
- Important software applications and critical data leave the internal network creating data security concerns.
- Users continuously downloading and uploading data to central servers create chronic version control problems
TGX paired with CORE (Computers Optimized for Remote Experiences) solves these issues by combining a workstation remote access solution that is both high-performing and secure. Centralized workstations simplify IT access and management while providing users with like-local performance. CORE solutions are configured to your organization’s requirements based on:
- Number of users
- Storage requirements
- Calculated idle time of users. Reduce the number of workstations needed to serve users by allocating idle computers.
- Graphics processing power required. CORE can be provided with two different levels of NVIDIA graphics cards in standard workstations. A hyper-powered, liquid cooled rack solution is also available. Liquid cooling is greener due to less environmental cooling
CORE is available As-a-Service, a complete system and support with fixed monthly payments. And workstations are refreshed every 2-3 years based on organizational needs, providing the latest technology on a budget.
Cost Saving Collaboration
CORE can be configured for dedicated, 1:1 user/computer access, but real savings start when Leostream brokering software is added. Multiple users can be served with fewer workstations and application subscriptions, greatly reducing capital costs. Most workstations sit idle as users attend meetings or are on vacation. Available brokering software allocates idle computers to active users, more efficiently using valuable resources.