Mechdyne’s getReal3D for Unity enables users to easily create complex worlds in the familiar game engine and experience them in a virtual reality (VR) environment such as a CAVE, Powerwall, and Head Mounted Display (HMD). This solution allows users to author custom business experiences specific to their organization’s needs.
- getReal3d provides an environment that supports development within a large VR display, allowing users to experience their VR content in a life-sized environment.
- In combination with unity, getReal3D provides dynamic content with animation, physics, and high-quality visual effects.
- It’s easy to install and configure getReal3D on multiple displays driven by a cluster of PCs.
- The support for 3D stereo and motion tracking enables users to work within the VR environment for longer amounts of time, increasing productivity and decreasing motion sickness.
- Users maintain their sense of self because users are present in the VR environment rather than simply observing the environment.
getReal3D for Unity allows users to present interactive architectural walk-throughs, explore manufacturing design reviews, conduct ergonomic assessments, and safely simulate repairs and maintenance.