Deep industry expertise with comprehensive technical and project management capabilities make Mechdyne an invaluable partner in creating stunningly immersive museum exhibition environments. We’re problem solvers and creative thinkers, accustomed to translating educators’ and designers’ visions into practical, turnkey solutions – delivered on time and on budget. It’s your story to tell, and we’ll make it a reality.
Visions to Life
Designers have a story to tell. Our mission is to translate concepts into reality with all the power, nuance, and faithfulness your vision requires. More than that, rely on Mechdyne to respect budgets and timelines, accommodate the inevitable surprises along the way, and interface smoothly with other partners, including architectural, technical, operational, and creative staff. We’ll be right by your side with:
- Professional project management
- Expertise in complex installations
- VR hardware and software (Unity, Unreal) expertise
- Milling design expertise
- Global delivery, service, and support
A Partner To Museums
The custom nature of exhibition spaces typically entails risk for museums. Building something new always does. Yet Mechdyne leverages a 25-year history of delivering enthralling experiences – on time, on budget, and in perfect synchronization with our fellow collaborators. More than that, our solutions are designed for easy upgrades and migrations, and Mechdyne support ensures maximum uptime. Our comprehensive approach to exhibit success enables arts institutions to think big while planning prudently. Among the capabilities prized by museums:
- Unified services spanning and coordinating technical design, system building, and technology integration, with a single point of contact
- Leading-edge capabilities in immersive, augmented, and virtual reality hardware and software
- Expertise in making exhibit technology accessible to remote audiences
- Best-of-breed thinking incorporating our related experience creating entertainment, corporate, academic, and research environments
- Superior service and support, maximizing uptime and reliability
- Expertise in integrating control systems, audio and acoustics, security, and access control systems, and much more.
How We Can Help With Your Next Museum Project?
Humanities and Virtual Reality: A Completely Virtual Museum
Read the first in our article series spotlighting unique and effective uses of virtual reality in the humanities. Dr. Katherine Scott utilizes CAVE technology to test the value of original artifacts and replicas in a virtual museum. Learn more about how VR is proving valuable beyond manufacturing and the sciences.